Applications that are available in the Azena Application store can be installed in both online and offline camera setup environments.
Online setup environment implies that the camera has non-blocked access to the Internet (i.e. the Azena cloud) while for the offline setup no Internet access for a camera(s) is necessary.
Purchasing an application
Prerequisite to purchasing an application is to have existing account on the Azena Device Management Portal.
Application is purchased following these steps:
1. In the Device Management Portal click on the Application Store link:
2. Select the application you wish to purchase:
3. Click on Buy now(or Try for free) and a Pricing section will appear, you can also scroll down the page to reach the Pricing section:
4. Choose the purchase method you want, enter the quantity and click on Add to cart:
Please Note: Subscriptions are currently only available in countries, that allow SEPA payments.
5. Review your purchase and go to Checkout:
6. Select desired payment method, enter the details and click on Continue:
Please Note: SEPA Credit Transfer is only available in EU regions
7. On the final page, review your cart and click on Place order:
Please note: Purchasing a one-time purchase license or subscription license will automatically notify you about future app updates and license terms changes via email. To disable this, please unfollow the app(s) on the app detail page.
If a transaction was successful, after a few moments application will be visible in your Applications wallet. If there were any issues, please contact Azena Support.