Azena Ecosystem consists of various components which work in confluence to enable simple and easy application installation and license management on a security camera devices.
Components that comprise the Ecosystem are:
- User Management Portal - the place where you can manage your own personal profile, check your company details and manage the team of users associated to your company account
Device Management Portal - a web portal used by the integrator for claiming/enabling cameras on the ecosystem, for purchasing applications (fully licensed or trial) and managing application installation and licensing in an online or offline environments. Consists of 2 parts:
- Cameras - cameras registered to the logged in company
- Applications - a listing of all applications
- Application Store - in the store you can browse through all available applications and purchase licenses to be installed onto your cameras
- Developer Console - a web portal that provides application developers to upload and publish their applications. Portal also contains an extensive developer documentation and example apps that can speed up the development process
- Manufacturer documentation - a web portal which is dedicated to device manufacturers. It contains instructions and resources that can enable camera manufacturers to adapt their products to Azena OS
- Camera - an integral part of the Ecosystem. The endpoint device that is running Azena OS and is enabled for installation and running the applications purchased from the Application Store
Article is closed for comments.