- Download the Azena OTA image for your camera from the Camera Manufacturer's download page
- On your PC, open a web browser and go to the Camera Web Frontend.
- Open the page Firmware:
- Click the button UPLOAD NEW FIRMWARE.
- Select the zip file downloaded in step 1 and select Open.
- Once the file is uploaded to the camera, it will be verified and you will see the version numbers of the old and the new version.
- Click on PROCEED to start the update.
During the process, after ‘Downloading’ and ‘Finalizing’, the device will reboot. The Camera Web Frontend will briefly become unavailable until the device is restarted.
NOTE: Please do not unplug the camera from the power source during this procedure!
Article is closed for comments.