To collect the earnings you made from selling your apps, you first have to set your payout account. Your payout account has to be set up via the Payout page in the Developer Console. An external Payment Service Provider (PSP), Stripe™, is used to transfer the earnings you made from selling your apps to your company. This step has to be completed before you can start to sell apps. Please note that it may take a few days for your account to be approved.
Note: If you want to offer trial licenses for your app only, there is no need to set up a payout account.
The following information has to be checked before for seamless payout setup:
- You have an account in our Developer Console
- Business details of the company (e.g. Commercial registry number) is ready
- Proof of identity and address document is ready
- Your Bank account for receiving payouts is ready
You can set up the payment account by following the steps below:
Create Stripe account
- Please sign in to your account and go to Developer Console. From the list of tabs on the left side of the page click Payout.
- To set up your payment service, you first need to create a Stripe account. Click CREATE ACCOUNT.
- A pop-up window will pop up to submit your request to set up Stripe Payment Service. Agree to Stripe Connected Account Agreement and Click SUBMIT.
The following information window will be displayed at the top of the page.
Activate your Stripe account
- Now you need to provide information about you and your business to activate your Stripe account. Click PROVIDE INFORMATION.
- Please enter the business details of your company. Here you may need to provide additional information such as Commercial registry number or Employer Identification Number (EIN). This may differ from the company's country of origin. Therefore, please read carefully and fill out relevant information. Hover the mouse cursor over the fill-in box to see the help message. If you're done, click NEXT.
- Please enter the information of the business representative. This account must be activated by an executive, senior manager, or someone who otherwise has significant responsibility for the control and management of your business. If that’s not you, please ask the right person to fill out this form. If you're done, click NEXT.
- At this stage, you have to add business owners of your company. Click on "Add a business owner" and select the corresponding person from the previous list, or add someone new. If you're done, click CONTINUE.
- You also have to add business directors of your company. Click on "Add a director" and select the corresponding person from the previous list, or add someone new. If you're done, click CONTINUE.
- Please review the details before submitting the request. If all information is correct please click SUBMIT, otherwise update the information so that the required information is not missing. To update the information click UPDATE.
- Please provide few more details to verify your account. Here, proof of address and proof of identity has to be uploaded during the verification process.
- Proof of identity document
You can select the method and the identification type to verify your account. Please upload the corresponding document for verification.
- Proof of address document
You can select the document you would like to upload to verify the home address. This may differ from country to country. Please upload the corresponding documents and click SUBMIT DOCUMENT.
Note: The document you need to upload may differ from country to country.
- Proof of identity document
- If the document is uploaded successfully, "Provided" is displayed under each item., click DONE to continue.
You are almost done now. Please double-check the details and click SUBMIT.
Set up a payment method
- Now you are almost there, Click SETUP to set up a payment method.
- Please enter your bank account for receiving payouts and click SUBMIT.
After submitting, the following information window will be displayed at the top of the page.
End of Payout settings
Now payout setup is done. You can check that your payout account has been successfully enabled. If the "Active" message does not appear next to the payout account, please refresh the page.