Azena offers free tools to help integrators to facilitate system integration. Empower your system by utilizing the free tools available in the Azena Application store.
Tool available in the Azena tools has to be enabled before installing in both online and offline camera setup environments.
The online setup environment implies that the camera has non-blocked access to the Internet (i.e. the Azena cloud) while for the offline setup no Internet access for a camera(s) is necessary.
Enabling a tool
A prerequisite to enabling a tool is to have an existing account on the Azena Device Management Portal.
Enable a tool by following these steps:
- In the Device Management Portal click on the Application Store link:
- Click on the Azena Tools section:
- Select the tool you wish to enable:
- Click on Get free tool and a Pricing section will appear, you can also scroll down the page to reach the Pricing section:
- Enable the tools by clicking on the toggle button:
- Click DONE to finish the enabling process:
Installing a tool in an online environment
- After enabling, go to DMP and find the camera to which you wish to install the tool. Click on the three-dots menu on the right side of the camera and click on Install App:
- Select the tool you wish to install, select Azana Tool and click on the Install button:
Please Note: Unlike apps, enabled tools do not appear in your app wallet. Please check the enabled tools on the Select App page directly.
- A pop-up screen will show up to inform you that the installation has been successfully started:
- After a few moments, the tool will be installed on your camera:
Installing a tool in an offline environment
Installing a tool in an offline environment follows the same process as installing an application in an offline environment. Please refer to this document for detailed process.
Remark: Currently, the only Azena tool released are Metadata Presenter and Integrator's ToolKit. More tools will be added in the future. Further information on Azena tools can be found here.