Below are the latest release notes for the Azena Platform.
- New: Platform self sign-up for New Zealand is now enabled
- New: Platform self sign-up and purchasing for India is now enabled
- New: Developers from the Republic of Korea can now sell apps via the Azena Platform
- New: Purchases, including subscriptions can now be paid via bank transfer in all supported countries
Developer Console & Documentation
- New: API to publish apps - developers can request access that allows them to upload new app versions via API
- New: Extension Requests - buyers can request an extension of app trials to up to 12 months which is especially useful for demo cameras and pilots
- New: Backup and restore app configuration - if Azena OS 2.0 is used and the app supports the feature, an app configuration can now be backed up and then used again on other devices. Useful when an original camera device is replaced or configurations need to be replicated to another device
Article is closed for comments.