When subscription contracts are extended, apps licenses installed on cloud-managed cameras will be automatically updated. You will get an email notification informing you about the automatic renewals. To check your app license status, please visit Subscriptions.
If the cameras are offline or unclaimed, they require a manual renewal using Azena Device Management Tool. You will get an email notification informing you about the upcoming manual renewals:
Hover over the "Manual update needed" button to learn more about the camera that needs to be updated:
Please note that if manual updates are not done after 30 days since contract renewal, these apps will stop running.
How to manually renew licenses on offline, unclaimed cameras
The manual renewal of the licenses in an offline environment can be done in the following steps:
- Download and install Device Management Tool
- Please log in to your account first to check for available renewals:
- Once logged in to cloud, you will be notified with upcoming subscription renewals. You can either click on the top-right subcription icon, or the “check subscription renewals ” notification to access the “Downloaded subscription renewal” page:
- On the “Downloaded subscription renewal”, click on “Renew subscription” button to manually renew all expired subscriptions. You can also click on “Check for renewals” button to refresh this page:
You can also choose to renew app licenses per app. Select an app you would like to update, and click on the more button. You can then update the app by clicking on the “update subscription license” action:
- After licenses are renewed, they will be automatically removed from the “Downloaded subscription renewals” list. If renewal is successful, a popup window announcing a successful update of the license will be displayed at the top of the page:
If renewal are unsuccessful, please check if you are connected to the cameras and retry step 4:
To learn more about how to purchase an application via Subscription, please refer to the following article: Subscription