Functionality and features span across our platform, mainly encompassing our documentation portals and help center, company and user registration, a single-sign on mechanism for all cloud components as well as user and permission management.
- New: Customers can now register to the Device Management Portal and Application Store
- Changed: Domains updated
- Changed: Single-sign-on extended to our help center
- Changed: Developer documentation updated with new user-interface and content
Our Application Store features an overview of all available applications and a detail page per application with a review mechanism for customers, application manuals as well as further commercial and technical information provided by the application developer company. The Application Store offers the possibility to trial or purchase an app offering instant app availability after checkout.
- New: Application Store can now be browsed w/o login
- New: Number of purchases shown per application
Our Developer Console provides application developers the opportunity to distribute their applications via our Application Store. Features encompass application upload incl. relevant commercial and technical data, a payout system with our payment service provider Stripe as well as basic application statistics and invoices.
- New: Developer payout & invoicing in place
- New: Stripe Connect Account onboarding activated
- New: Basic statistics on trial and full app purchases
- Changed: Trial apps enabled for Taiwan and South Korea
Device Management Portal,
Our Device Management Portal gives customers the possibility to commission & manage cameras with a Azena operating system in our portal, provides an overview on applications available for installation and the possibility to install the applications from the portal.
- New: "Getting Started" guide in Device Management Portal
- New: OS version of each camera now displayed
- Fixed: State synchronization of app status in camera overview page and sidebar
이 문서에는 댓글을 달 수 없습니다.