+++ Support for Azena OS 1.2.2. has ended. Please migrate to a newer OS version. +++
Our OS is a standardized operating system for IP cameras that include a supported system on a chip (SoC). It is based on the Android Open Source Project (AOSP) and has been customized for use in embedded devices by our hardware partners. It includes our APIs and OS components.
- We added support for WebSockets.
- The WebServer can now handle multiple Set-Cookie headers, if they are passed as comma-separated entries. The WebServer will then expose these headers as individual Set-Cookie headers to the client.
- OS-1408: WebServer: Response to unauthorized access always contains html
- Enabling NTP (network-provided time) is now required for cloud based device management.
- The MAC address of the device is published on the Network page.
- The Applications->Overview page now also displays the app’s health and license information.
- Camera health page has been re-designed and now shows health information for system apps as well.
- SOAM-50: [DateTime] TimeZone does not get adapted when setting time.
- SOAM-134: [CTS] CtsDateTimeControlTestCases failure.
- The API version corresponding to this version is v4.
- Only a limited number of VideoSessions can be requested. When the global limit for video sessions is reached, a VideoSessionException of the type VIDEO_SESSION_LIMIT_REACHED will be thrown.
- We added support for WebSockets in the WebServer API.
- Two new methods to query the default and supported image formats have been added to the VideoCapture class:
- A new permission is required when invoking methods pertaining to the virtual camera:
- The WebServer can handle passing multiple Set-Cookie headers by any app if returned as comma-separated header entry. The WebServer will then expose those as multiple Set-Cookie headers.
- The VideoCapture class is extended with the default supported image format and an array with all the supported image formats.
- The constructor for VideoCapture has been deprecated and it’s use is discouraged.
- The methods for manipulating VirtualCameraConfigurations have been moved from the class ControlManager to the class VideoManager.
- The URI returned from WebServerRequest.getAppSpecificUriPart() no longer contains the extraneous query parameters. If you wish, you can still retrieve the parameters by calling WebServerRequest.getParameters().
- SOAM-55: [HealthService] - apps stopped manually are treated as kills.
- EC-1061: [Refcam] initial time zone is invalid.
List of fixed issues
● Brute force protection is fixed
이 문서에는 댓글을 달 수 없습니다.